It is my policy to reply to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that one of my users has infringed your copyright civil liberties, I require you to send us a proper alert. All notices must conform with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Recognize yourself as either:
The owner of a copyrighted work( s), orA a person “licensed to act upon part of the proprietor of a prerogative that is supposedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Determine the product that is declared to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity which is to be gotten rid of or accessibility to which is to be disabled by offering me the precise area of the infringing file with the accurate interupload.com weblink
4. Provide me the internet address under which the link has been released.
5. Offer your get in touch with details that include your full name, address, and phone number.
( For more information on the details required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512( c)( 3 ).).
It would help if you understood that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misstatements concerning copyright violation might be responsible for problems sustained as an outcome of the elimination or blocking of the material, court prices, as well as lawyers’ fees.
A valid notice MUST contain the details above, or it might be IGNORED.
Send out alerts to: [email protected]
Please allow up to 2 service days for an email action. Thanks for your understanding.